
Through times when I pass by,
The happy and wonderful days,
The days when i wondered,
The happy and wonderful days,
The days when i wondered,
whether things will ever be alright,
The days of uncertainty.........
The days of uncertainty.........
perplexed about the future.
I realise......
Life is nothing, when I think big,
And precious when I think small,
Innumerous faces that pass by,
All happy and smiling.
Strange I feel,
Confused how to act or react,
Yes but No, but why???
I think small inside, but
big outside!!!!!
I realise......
Life is nothing, when I think big,
And precious when I think small,
Innumerous faces that pass by,
All happy and smiling.
Strange I feel,
Confused how to act or react,
Yes but No, but why???
I think small inside, but
big outside!!!!!

2 comments:
Every line makes a lot of sense.
has a lot of depth..
feel like reading it time and again
hehe... they dont call it "LIFE" for any other reason!
Its a pie which we cant even touch when hungry, and are overfed when we are full!!!
Post a Comment