My mind, as it fascinates…
into the fantasy world
for love and affection…
I pray….to make me happy
Here….I thank, The Lord…
For giving me the eyes…
which helps me to…
wash off my hearts sorrows
Really a miracle, is it
To derive a path…
to drain off the pain in my heart
which stream out as tears,
to make my mind comforted
and to receive the strength
to face new troubles…
into the fantasy world
for love and affection…
I pray….to make me happy
Here….I thank, The Lord…
For giving me the eyes…
which helps me to…
wash off my hearts sorrows
Really a miracle, is it
To derive a path…
to drain off the pain in my heart
which stream out as tears,
to make my mind comforted
and to receive the strength
to face new troubles…

4 comments:
hey really good. nobody likes tears nor did I, but after reading your poem, i start getting affinity towards tears. (still didn't decide for whose tears, just adding spice). the words are deep , i liked it.
More ways to utilise hydraulic energy probably!
And that comes from a former Irrigation Deptt. employee.
Great Research! :-D
There's more to than just shedding your tears, sharing your tears is a better option, i guess.
Sharing my tears.. who is there for that? do u think someone will be ready 4 that? T say is aesy, but t act is difficult...
Post a Comment