
To knock upon a door,
Knowing that no one is inside,
Trying to wake up the one,
Who acts sleeping,
To walk towards a place,
Which never exists,
Throbbing are those efforts,
Strengthless I feel, my hands and feets drooping,
Trying.... over and again with a hope,
Unsucessful though.
The desert is hot and humid,
Spread out.... vast in front of my eyes.....
Knowing that no one is inside,
Trying to wake up the one,
Who acts sleeping,
To walk towards a place,
Which never exists,
Throbbing are those efforts,
Strengthless I feel, my hands and feets drooping,
Trying.... over and again with a hope,
Unsucessful though.
The desert is hot and humid,
Spread out.... vast in front of my eyes.....
And thorny is the path...
I realise the legitimacy,
that nothing can be changed,
But to change myself.....
How mean is to have my happiness unrequited,
enduring myself to make the world happy....
I realise the legitimacy,
that nothing can be changed,
But to change myself.....
How mean is to have my happiness unrequited,
enduring myself to make the world happy....

2 comments:
Thats where a certain Mr. Peter Pan might help you. Ever heard of "Finding Neverland"????
That was the first thought that came to my mind, when i went through this one.
Never knew, there was a serious poet somewhere inside you, though!!!
:-p
wat is this ???
i dont understand????
amruth-9447929458
Post a Comment